Monday 24 July 2017

Monthly Rewind: July 2017


I'm unsure who first created The Monthly Rewind, but I first discovered this series over at The Perpetual Page-Turner. I love reading this series on so many of the blogs I follow, so I decided to incorporate it into My Literary Lenses as well. 

I'm not going to lie: I'm pretty excited for summer to wind-down. I realize I'm not a normal human, but I write better when the weather is cooler and the promise of candy, costumes and Treehouse of Horror marathons is looming. Despite my strong feelings toward summer, I had a productive month. I re-launched my blog (finally) and I'm slowly working out how I'd like it to look and what posts I'd like to do. Ultimately I want this to be a space for fellow writers, creative people and book lovers to unite.

1. I saw Dunkirk
It was incredible and I highly recommend it to any film buffs out there (maybe not so much to history buffs.) I was sitting on the edge of my seat the entire time.

2. I went wedding dress shopping and found my dress.
I wasn't expecting to find something so quickly but I was very lucky enough to find something that had everything I was hoping for. 

3. I visited Ozzy and Sully.
My mum's dogs who will, no doubt, make many guest appearances on my blog.  


https://www.instagram.com/myliterarylenses/


https://www.instagram.com/myliterarylenses/

(Shameless plug: @myliterarylenses)
"Butterfly" by Grimes
"Electric Love" by Borns

1. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
This is going to be on my list until December. I am literally counting down the days (144.)

2. Stranger Things 2
Pass me the Eggos, please.

3. The Science of Orphan Black 
While I'm extremely sad Orphan Black is coming to an end this summer, I'm so excited for the pop science exploration of the show in ECW's forthcoming The Science of Orphan Black by Nina Nesseth and Casey Griffin.

Find me in a galaxy far, far away:
Instagram: @myliterarylenses
Twitter: @literarylenses
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig